Tuesday, March 4, 2014

vassen jewel violet circle lens review

ahh! okay so I finally made a blogspot. this is mostly just for me, so I can post reviews even though nobody will read them but I honestly don't care huehuehe

sooooo, my first review! these were the first pair of circle lenses that I bought. I'm pretty sure these were from pinkyparadise.

on with the review! first, a photo of the lenses.


diameter: 14.5mm
water content: 42%
base curve: 8.6mm
~~
color: 5/5
comfort: 2/5
enlargement: 4.5/5
overall: 3.5/5

the color of these was really great! I also liked how big they made my eyes. I have worn bigger, though these were the enlargement I was looking for.

the thing I didn't like at all was how they felt in my eyes. I could feel the lens in my eye, and it made my eyes really itchy. I sorta got used to it after a while, but even then, I could still feel it. definitely a deter on the score. comfort is super important to me.

i was kinda sad with these! :-( i love the design and the color and everything, but they're so uncomfortable on my eyes that I can't wear them for even an hour x_x (I do have another violet lens that I'm gonna post a review on, however, which were really good.)

so overall, an okay pair of lenses. i probably would not recommend these to a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment