Wednesday, March 12, 2014

GEO Big Grang Grang Brown circle lens review (updated)

so today I recieved my package from candylens! this is a review for the big grang grang lenses.



IGNORE MY PHOTOSHOPPED EYELASHES HAHAHAHA also I would have put sunlight but I forgot. oops B(

diameter: 15.0mm
water content: 38%
base curve: 8.7mm
~~
color: 5/5
comfort: 3/5
enlargement: 5/5
overall: 4/5

alrighty. I was really looking forward to getting these lenses after all the good reviews I'd read about them, and because I'd been really wanting a pair of big brown lenses. these are pretty great- the color blends perfectly with my eyes, so it just makes it look like I have gigantic irises. these give a very dolly look, so they look a lot better paired with eyeliner and false lashes. the absence of a limbal ring also makes them more natural looking.

the way they felt in my eyes was my biggest qualm about these. I could just barely feel them in my eyes, but it was enough that I was conscious of it the entire time while I was wearing them. they made my eyes kinda itchy. I got kind of used to the feeling after a while though. I don't know if they're dry, so as soon as I wear them out for a while I'll update this post. 

UPDATE: these are dry as hell honestly. bring eye drops if you're going to be wearing them for more than a couple of hours. I got home after six hours of wear, and even after eye drops and waiting a couple hours, my eyes are still really red and they're very sore. 

these are biiiiig. 15mm is the biggest lens I've had, but I love the enlargement. these are good for an everyday look, if you're willing to put a lot of makeup on every day. i'd also recommend these to anyone cosplaying a character with brown eyes.

I might recommend these to a friend. I'll have to wait and see until I wear them for a few hours before I can judge too much more.

I'll be posting the other two reviews in the next couple days! I also have another wig review to do, and once my Yuno wig is delivered, I'll have a review for that too. B)

No comments:

Post a Comment