Wednesday, March 5, 2014

nezumi wig review (sense-hair on ebay)

okay!! so i ordered my nezumi wig on february 23, 2014 from sense-hair on ebay. it said it was expected at the end of the month, but instead it showed up two weeks early! I was very surprised, and very happy. it was only $13 and it had free shipping. here are the pictures included with the listing.




in person, the wig is pretty dark. not nearly as light as these photos portray it as. I still think it looks pretty good. the ponytail is also kinda eh, but its nothing a little got2b glued can't fix.

I like the wig! it was pretty good for $13. I've bought more expensive wigs that are way lower quality (cough asuka wig cough).

there is a teeny bit of shedding, but it's also brand new, so that is to be expected. it's reeeeeally shiny as well, but hairspray makes it more matte. 

yeah, so. i'd give it like a 7.5/10. it's not totally amazing but I quite like it.

and now have some nezumi selfie(¬‿¬)

side view

front

selfie swag

No comments:

Post a Comment