Wednesday, August 6, 2014

UNIQSO Beuberry Summer Red circle lens review! (sponsored)

So I inquired about a sponsorship to Uniqso, and they accepted me! I got Beuberry Summer Red circle lens as my free lens to review. ~





Packaging: ★★★★★

The packaging was so cute! It came in a little box with "thank you" written in different languages on it. Also, it came with a free lens case which was much appreciated.

so cute ahhhhh

As per usual, the lenses came in the glass bottles.

can you see the "arigatou" written on the side? :-)

close up of the bottles.

//glad i have perfect vision

the left bottle is the inside of the lens, and the right bottle is the outside.

Now for the lenses!

Beuberry Summer Red
Base curve: 8.6mm
Color tones: 2 tone
Diameter: 16mm
Water content: 55%

Comfort: ★★★★★
These are by far one of the comfiest pairs of lenses I own. I was surprised when I put them in, because I couldn't feel them at all! Despite the large diameter, these are very comfortable.

Color: ★★★★★
I really like the color on these. They aren't like a neon red, but they aren't too dark either. They almost blend with my eyes! Though, it's not a natural look. So if you wore these out in public I think people would definitely know you were wearing color contacts.

Enlargement: ★★★★★
16mm is the largest lens I've had! It makes my eyes have a really nice dolly effect, but it looks weird without the right makeup. These are definitely good for cosplay and dolly looks.

Overall: ★★★★★
These lenses are probably one of my favorite pairs! They are super comfy, they enlarge very well, and they are just bright enough. I'm very happy with them :-)

If you would like to purchase these from Uniqso, they are called Beuberry Summer Red. If you use my code "SHSLBORING" at checkout, you ca enjoy 10% off of your purchase! :-))





No comments:

Post a Comment