Wednesday, November 12, 2014

G&G Shinny Aqua (Puffy 3 Tone) Circle Lens Review! (sponsored)

A while back I got my sponsored lenses from PinkyParadise!! They're G&G Shinny Aqua (Puffy 3 Tone).

As usual, I got a free lens case! And the little hair velcro things that keep your hair out of your face and stuff. I love them :^)

before we get started, here's a link to these lenses. if you decide to purchase them or anything from pinkyparadise, you can use my code "SHSLBORING" for a free mystery gift at checkout!!

the lens vials were wrapped in styrofoam to prevent any damage.


Here's some pictures of the lenses!

Diameter: 14.5mm
Base Curve: 8.9mm
Water Content: 38%

Comfort: 
These lenses are pretty comfy!! There is an initial discomfort but after 5-10 minutes it goes away. I also noticed that these are really hard to get out of my eyes. Like I have to pinch pretty hard to take them out. I think these may also get dry pretty quickly!! I haven't worn them for much longer than 4 hours at a time, and they weren't very dry then, but I imagine any longer than that and they'd dry out.

Color: 
I LOVE THE COLORRRRRR omg. They're very pretty! There's a little ring of goldish brown on the inside of the lens and it helps it blend in a little bit with my eyes. For the most part (aside from in the very center of the lens) it covers my brown eyes perfectly!! There is no limbal ring on these lenses, either, which gives them a much more natural look (though they're pretty big for natural eyes). But when paired with the right makeup they look really dolly!

Enlargement: 
These aren't the biggest lenses I own, but this is the size I was looking for. Not too big, and not too small. The lack of limbal ring makes them look a bit smaller than if they had the black ring, but they do still look pretty big, especially compared to normal eye size. 

Overall: 
I'm really satisfied with these!! I'd definitely think about getting others from this series. The color is great and they're pretty comfy, and the enlargement is perfect for me. 

bonus pic?? idk



No comments:

Post a Comment