Friday, July 18, 2014

Tony Moly Luminous Aura CC Cream Review!

So since I'm on vacation in Hawaii, I got a chance to go to two stores I've wanted to go to forever. Tony Moly and The Face Shop. I also went to a couple other stores, but I'm only going to review products from those two shops. So, first up! I'll be reviewing the Luminous Aura CC Cream. ῍̻̩✧(´͈ ૢᐜ `͈ૢ)˖῍̻̩



this is what I bought (⑅˘͈ ᵕ ˘͈  )

Here's the CC cream.

the packaging is really cute!


i love the way the bottle looks ahhh


it has a pump which is nice!

if you look closely, it has little black beads in it. I think these are for the oxidizing to your skin tone.

here's what it looks like slightly spread.

as you spread it more on your skin and massage it in, it starts to match your skin tone!

blends in perfectly~


Packaging: 
The packaging is very cute! I like how simple it is. And the pump on the bottle makes it easy to get product out, and sanitary.

Scent: 
The scent is pretty normal, but I think it could smell a little better.

Coverage: 
This CC cream doesn't really cover much. Though it really evens out my skin tone, my acne is still very visible through it. The lightening sorta helps, but it could be much better.

Wear: 
The CC tends to get a little oily after a while, so I have to re-powder my face every few hours. That's normal for me, though. I have sensitive skin with oily and dry patches. I have to powder the oily pots, but it doesn't bring out my dryness. It looks fine! It also doesn't irritate my skin, which is a huge plus.

Overall: 
I really like this CC cream! It evens out the skin tone, doesn't have a strong scent, has cute packaging, and blends to match my skin. There is plenty in the bottle, too. I think when I run out of this I will definitely buy it again!!








No comments:

Post a Comment