Monday, April 14, 2014

Vassen Sandy Pink circle lens review

this is such a late review omg I'm so sorry HAHAHA. also I haven't been on here in basically forever. quick update, my phone's broken so that means no instagram for me for a while. I'm very upset B(

anyway!! on to the review. vassen sandy pink! I bought these for Yuno cosplay.




diameter: 14.5mm
base curve: 8.6mm
water content: 42%
~~
color: 5/5
comfort: 5/5
enlargement: 4/5
overall: 4.5/5

these have become some of my favorite lenses. the color is really nice! it's pretty pigmented, so it covers my medium brown pretty well. there's sort of a faux limbal ring on the outside, cause its just a dark pink. but it does still help to make my eyes look bigger. they're really noticeable from close range, but from far away it just looks like a kinda weird brown HAHA.

the first time I wore these, I thought they were really uncomfortable and itchy. I washed them really well and let them sit overnight in lens solution, and tried them the next day. SUPER comfy, oh my god. after wearing them for a while, I couldn't feel them in my eyes anymore. I don't know about dryness yet, but I wore them for about an hour and a half or two hours and there were no problems. I'll see after I wear them out/to a con. 

these aren't the biggest enlargement, but I really like them nonetheless. they work for the cosplay that I bought them for.

I would definitely recommend these to a friend!! I already have, actually. overall, these are really nice lenses and I would most likely purchase from the vassen sandy line again.

No comments:

Post a Comment